|Bulk density (tamped)||1.0g/cm³|
|Packing||In 25KG /500KG /1000KG bag or as per customer’s requirement|
|Storage||This product should not be stored outside or exposed to temperature extremes or to moisture.
To ensure optimum performance, it is recommended that the product is used on a first in, first out basis from receipt of shipment.
|Common Names||TITANIUM DIOXIDE|
|CAS No.||13463-67-7||Boiling Point (℃)||2900|
|Molecular Weight||79.866||Melting Point (℃)||1840|
|Appearance||white powder||Bulk density||3.84|
|HS Code||3206111000||Flash Point (℃)||2500-3000|
|RIDADR||No hazardous good according to the regulation.|
|Inhalation||Cough. Sore throat. Redness. Burning sensation. Itching.||Use local exhaust or breathing protection.||Fresh air, rest.|
|Eyes||Redness. Pain.||Protective gloves.||Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Then consult a doctor.|
|Ingestion||Abdominal pain. Nausea. Vomiting.||Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work. Wash hands before eating.||Rinse mouth. Induce vomiting (ONLY IN CONSCIOUS PERSONS!). Refer for medical attention .|
LOMON® LR-961 Properties
LOMON® LR-961 is a specific type of titanium dioxide pigment produced through the sulfate process. It is classified as a rutile titanium dioxide pigment, which means it has a specific crystalline structure that imparts certain properties to the pigment. Here are some key characteristics of LOMON® LR-961:
1. Alumina Treated: The pigment has been treated with alumina, which could improve its dispersion properties, stability, and overall performance in various applications.
2. Sulfate Process: The sulfate process is one of the methods used to manufacture titanium dioxide. It involves treating the raw materials with sulfuric acid to obtain the final product. The sulfate process can yield high-quality titanium dioxide with excellent optical properties.
3. Rutile Crystal Structure: Rutile is one of the two primary crystal structures of titanium dioxide, the other being anatase. Rutile titanium dioxide tends to be more stable and has better optical properties than anatase.
4. Low Conductivity: LOMON® LR-961 exhibits low conductivity, making it suitable for applications where electrical conductivity needs to be minimized.
5. High Opacity: Opacity refers to the ability of a pigment to obscure or block light. High opacity is a desirable property in applications where the pigment is used to provide coverage or whiteness.
Titanium dioxide pigments, including LOMON® LR-961, find widespread use in various industries, including paints, coatings, plastics, inks, and cosmetics, due to their excellent opacity, brightness, and ability to scatter light effectively.